I know we’re already over a week into August but I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon and do a goals post. This month is a funny one for me, I finish at my current job next week and then I have a couple of weeks off, so I can enjoy my Summer before starting at my new job next month.
- Enjoy my time off this sounds easy but I spend so much time stressing out and trying to organise/plan things that I forget to just sit back and enjoy myself.
- Treat my boyfriend – Bens birthday is on August 16th and I’m looking forward to treating him on his special day.
- Get my hair cut – Another one that sounds easy but I just never find time to get to the hairdressers.
- Save an extra £200 – I’m on a spending ban this month (except for essentials) due to me having a couple of weeks between jobs, so I need to ensure that I have enough money to be able to buy food etc. over that time.
- Take more photos – I bought myself a new camera last month and I love it, but because I keep it in the box it’s a lot of effort to take it out, unscrew the cap, attach a lens and put it together for a quick photo. I’d also like to start using props too.
- Change my upload days – I’ve only been blogging since the middle of June and I’ve had set days since I started (Wednesday & Saturday, sometimes Sunday) However now that I’m gaining more views I see a dramatic drop in stats Mondays/Tuesdays and Fridays. I’d like to upload 3 days a week regularly.
- Have at least 20 draft posts – I know a lot of bloggers write their posts and upload them straight after, however I have to be prepared and I like to schedule my posts at least a week in advance unless there’s something important I want to post, since I’ll be starting a new job soon, I feel I won’t have as much time on my hands as I adjust to my new hours and position so I’d like to have the first couple of weeks posts scheduled in case I don’t have a lot of time to write new content.
- Twitter – I would really like to be more active on twitter and hopefully reach 100 followers this month.
- Instagram – I try to post every day, but I am going to be more interactive with my followers and accounts that I follow too.
Please feel free to add a link to your August Goals posts so I can have a read!