Firstly, HOW IS IT AUGUST ALREADY? The summer is flying by, but that means that Autumn is just around the corner! Oh how I can’t wait for sweater weather, cute boots, scarves and dark lips.
These are the things I have loved throughout the month of July!
- Marc Jacobs-Daisy Dream blush. I was gifted this perfume on my 20th birthday by my boyfriends parents. It’s a very floral, uplifting scent and I’ve adored wearing through the summer.
- The Balm – Nude Tude eye shadow palette. I’d been neglecting this palette for a while and one Saturday morning I remembered it and thought I’d drag it out. I fell in love with it all over again and have used it quite a few times throughout July.
- I’m a baker. I adore making cakes for people, this month I’ve treated myself to a shiny new cake tin. Now I can make dome shaped cakes which is perfect for creating animals and such like!
- L’Oreal Hydra Genius Aloe Water – I’ve LOVED using this, it’s made my skin feel incredible, you can read my review on it here.
- NARS Audacious lipstick in Anna – I’d never owned a NARS product until this month but this lipstick has soon become my absolute favourite, it’s such a pretty colour and has amazing staying power!
- Eastenders – A soap opera in the UK that I dip in and out of. The storyline recently has been about bullying and I think the young actors/actresses have played their parts amazingly!
- Beauty and The Beast – The DVD has been released and of course I bought it and have re-watched it!
- My new camera! – This month I have bought myself a new camera the Canon EOS 1300D. I love it. It’s the best purchase I have made in such a long time, I’m thrilled with the photo quality!
- Reading – I’ve read a book a week throughout July, which on top of a full time job, looking after a puppy and blogging I think is quite good!
- Buying presents! August is my boyfriend and my dads birthdays!!! So throughout July I have loved spending money on them and buying them gifts that I hope they are going to LOVE!
What have you loved throughout July?
Have you had better weather than what I’ve had? That’s something I certainly have NOT been loving-RAIN!!!